Thursday, December 2, 2010

Octopus Paul the Psychic Animations





This is a video with some of the animations I did for this Iphone game a couple of months back.


This game was developed by Teravision Games.

This game is based in the octopus of World Cup fame, which I think had already passed to a better life. The whole game is based in giving him two choices (Goku or Superman?; Inception, or Paprika?), so he can choose between the two of them.

He also works as an 8-ball of Pool, giving you a "Yes", "No", or a "Maybe".

I made others animations that I didn't include in this video like when Paul is mad, or when Paul is holding a sign , or when Paul is laughing out loud,etc.

See? I know emoticon.

You can download this game for free for your IPhone, and IPod Touch at this link.


1 comment:

  1. Estoy seguro de que el del juego va a acertar más que el de la vida real.

    DEMANDO EMOTICONS.

    ReplyDelete