Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Surveyors of Land - Episode 13 "Disaster Truck"





This is the second episode of the web series "Surveyors of Land" created by Clay Ostrom that I have worked on.

This time, a shady new service arrives where Burt, Frankie, and company are working.

Like the previous episode, we went from creating the script, and recording the voices (that was Clay's part) to creating the storyboard, animatic, lip sync, and animations (My part).


For this episode we introduced Miklos, the owner of the food truck "D.I.P.S.H.T.S.". Here he is with the rest of the cast in a size comparing drawing:

Frankie, Burt, Dwayne, Peanut, Ted, and the new character Miklos.

Beside the new character, we also created new assets needed for the episode including a leveling device, the food truck, and different proposals for the logo (made by Michael Loya, our Background artist, and animation consultant):

Food Truck and my proposal for the logo of "D.I.P.S.H.T.S"

"D.I.P.S.H.T.S" Logo proposals by Michael Loya


For more of "Surveyors of Land", please visit its website: http://surveyorsofland.com/

You can also visit my previous post of "Surveyors of Land" that talks about Episode 12 Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment