Friday, May 7, 2010

Kid Little Animation



This was a test animation I did when I worked at Teravison Games. The character was design by my friend David Baf, and I did the animation.


David suggests me to get into the scene the character with flashy lights and colors, like he was teleporting (or moving really fast, with a lot of energy) to that place. One frame is actually two white circles that help the to give the idea that the character just made a quick flip before landing.

taking as a references Mega Man games, and the Thundercats. Love the result.

How he is getting his normal color scheme after the intro.

Shooting.


Love this frame. I think it is quite dynamic.

Overall, I like this piece as a whole. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Uff... hay que hacer otra, tenía un montón de tiempo sin ver esto, y la verdad se ve muy bien... genial...

    ReplyDelete