Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Super Fighting Robot with his Jet Dog.


I decided to make this piece a Pixel Art.


Original piece

Steps to transform it into a PixelArt
(Actual size of the image)

First of all, you have to reduce the size of your canves. Then, start working the border lines in this new resolution, and then add the colors and the details.


Sadly, I think the first sketch has too many details that weren't able to include in the final result.


PixelArt Zoomed in

The final result is an awesome Pixel Art of Megaman, and Rush:


(The image will take you to my deviant)

P.D: Thanks go to my very friend Zeo, for teaching me the PixelArt way.

2 comments:

  1. Vas a usarlo como emblema en Mario Kart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seria cute q Rush moviese la colita y que ambos parpaderan o.o...

    ReplyDelete